The Fairview Heights Food Pantry will be reopening on June 1st, and it’s time to “FILL THE PANTRY” and get them stocked up again!
There will be a Drive-Thru Food Donation Drop Off held at the Fairview Heights Campus on Sunday, May 31 from 11am – 2pm. Rev. Shane the Senior Staff will be on hand (until 1pm) to wave and greet everyone that comes through.
How to donate:
- Drive into the Fairview Heights Christ Church Parking Lot
- Pull forward to the drop off location at the covered Main Entrance
- Open your trunk or hatch
- Stay in your vehicle
- Volunteers will remove donations from your vehicle
- Monetary donations will also be accepted
- That’s it!
So come wave at our Pastors, donate to the needy, and keep on praying.
- Canned meats (chicken & fish)
- peanut butter
- dry or evaporated milk
- infant formula
- canned fruits and canned vegetables (no corn or green beans needed)
- soups (cream soups needed)
- boxed or packaged noodles
- breakfast cereals (kids cereals needed)
- cake or pancake mixes
- cooking oils
- toilet paper
- paper towels
- hand & body soaps
- hand sanitizer
- laundry & dish soaps
- male and female hygiene products
One can. One box. One case. It all matters….
Feed the hungry, and help those in trouble. Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon.Isaiah 58:10 (NLT)
Questions about this event?
Fairview Heights Campus
Food Pantry Donation Coordinator