The Prime Timers are taking a trip to St. Louis, MO on Thursday, September 12 to visit the Arch Museum, Soldiers Memorial, Central Library, and Christ Cathedral. Lunch will be at Chris’ at the Docket. Sign up for this event at the Christ Church Bookstore on Sunday, August 18 and Sunday, August 25th.
Questions about this trip:
Christine Phillips at email@example.com
- Trip Details:
- 8:15am: Depart Church
- 9:00am: Arrive Arch at St. Louis water front.
- 9:30am: 1 hour guided tour of museum (no cost for tour)
- 10:30am: Depart Arch. Vans will pick up on 4th street.
- 11:00am: Arrive Soldiers memorial
- 11:15: 1 hour guided tour. Emphasis on St. Louis involvement during the great war and WW1.(cost $3.00 per person)
- 12:15: Depart Soldiers Memorial
- 12:30 Arrive Chris’ at the Docket
- LUNCH: Cost is $18.60 to include tips and service.
- Lunch will be a deli buffet. Choice of 3 meats, 3 sides, dessert and tea or coffee.
- 1:45pm: Depart Chris’
- 2:00pm: Arrive at Central Library. Guided tour 1 hour 15 min. No Cost. The library is reinventing itself as a playful and provocative community, digital future, This will be an enlightening tour!
- 3:15: Depart Library
- 3:30pm: Arrive Christ Cathedral. Guided tour for 30 mins. Cost: donation suggestion of $2.00. Church built in 1869. Established as a National Historic landmark in 1994. Known for stained glass, English stones, 52 religious figurines, Church bell largest one in Missouri.
- 4:00pm: Depart Cathedral
- 5:00pm: Arrive back at church
TOTAL COST FOR TOURS AND LUNCH: $24.00